OVWmania features live reports every week on the best independent wrestling promotion in the world, Ohio Valley Wrestling. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, this is where the future happens, and has for nearly 30 years. Since “Nightmare” Danny Davis founded OVW in 1993, the company has had a hand in the training of John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Batista, Mickie James, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Spears, Bobby Lashley, The Miz, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Mr. Kennedy, Brian Myers, Matt Cardona, Shelton Benjamin, Beth Phoenix, Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore, Ruby Soho, Mark Henry, and many more!

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)
OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

Twitter

OVWmania on Facebook

Friday, October 19, 2012

Good News From Randy Terrez

OVW Superstar Randy Terrez has been out of action for most of 2012 after suffering a severe injury to his knee in a match against Jessie Godderz back in April. He recently posted this update about his current condition:
"Update: Didn't get a chance to update the fan page this week with the good news. This past Tuesday I was cleared of all physical restrictions on my knee (I wasn't allowed to twist or pivot for 3 months after surgery). With that being said, it is now time to focus on strengthening more and flexibility to get my knee 100%. 3 more months is the best estimate for a return to action. Although 3 months seems like an eternity for me, because wrestling is my passion, my life, and my dream... it is best to play it as safe as possible considering the severity of damage done and the considerable amount of work the doctor's did to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Stay tuned for more updates and many thanks to all my fans who have sent letters, get well cards, pictures, candy, and gifts my way. I'm very humbled by all of your actions."
Continue to heal and we hope to see you back in the ring soon!

3 comments:

  1. Randy Terrez is going to do Great things in this business. I saw him compete against Chris Silvio at an OVW House Show in Clarksville in January, and he has the style and work to be a Main Event Star in OVW. I would not be surprised if Randy Terrez gets a HUGE Push upon his return from injury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy sucks. Hope his career is over.

    ReplyDelete